Star Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Most Enjoyable

Sail Date: June 01, 2008

I've been on several cruises, and enjoyed this one just as much. The ship was clean and in very good shape. Staff was excellent. Cleaning carts were in the room hallways too often, and you did have to go around them. The 24 hour buffet is good, it's not great it's a buffet! But it's great for snacking, sampling, or trying something again. My room was always quickly made up, clean towels anytime I wanted them. Enjoyed the in room TV, would have liked more channel selections, but that did not detract fromt he tirp at all. Ports were enjoyable, Princess run excursions a little expensive, but the guarantee is worth it. Automatic tips on all bar releated purchases was a little bothersome, but it seems all cruise lines are doing that now. It's ok, I just don't tip anyone extra, even if it was a special or really good service. Food was always enjoyable. Just because I may not have made the correct selection for my palate, didn't mean the food wasn't good! Often a table mate enjoyed exactly what I had and wasn't crazy about it. Always could order something else!

Pros: Relaxed atmosphere, ports food

Cons: Cost for a single!

Recommends Star Princess? Yes!