Favorite cruise so far!

Star Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: March 01, 2008
I know I'm still somewhat young, but this was my 4th cruise. Princess was deffinately my favorite. The workers were so nice and my room was always kept perfectly clean. Being a teenager, I eat constantly. I loved the fact that there was ALWAYS food available. Another part I loved was the progams they had for teens. We get bored really easily, but I rarely found myself bored on this cruise. Besides the fact of meeting a bunch of cool people, the teen center was a perfect place to meet. They even had some fun activities!

Recommends Star Princess? Yes!