Star Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

A great Itlinerary

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

This is my first try on Princess Ship. Overal impression is OK. I cannot compare it with my other trips on QM2. It would be unfair to Princess. Found that they are not strick on washing hands before handling food until someone got sick on board.Then they clean everywhere. Some waiters are not up to standard, maybe their English command is not go enough. Room staff is perfect. but room is a bit too small. Overall, it was a good trip. Loved the land tours organized by our own cruise agent.

Pros: The Land Tours

Cons: Some waiters service

Recommends Star Princess? Yes!