Star Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I have had better and not so crowded

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

I say no because there are better. Rooms are very small even though we paid upgrade and given no choice we settled for what I call poor quality.
The staff was very nice and always smiling. The ship was very clean and overall pleasant. .
I think Princess has the hand out too much as the excursions were all very exp compared to other cruises I have been on in the same area. Drinks were high. selection limited.

Pros: staff was very nice, seemed interested in pleasing .

Cons: smallest shower and room I wver was in and made smaller by the hanging beds on the wall so you could not even stand to see out the window.

Recommends Star Princess? No.