Star Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Disapointed!!!

Sail Date: January 01, 2007

This was our sixth cruise and worst. Most reasons are noted below. Also I was not happy with the food selection in the buffet at lunch and the quality at breakfast. The selection at lunch was limited with too many garlic, onion, and oriental items. The sausage and maple syrup at breakfast were tasteless. If I was blinfolded I don't think I could have told you what they were. This was definetly a step down from our last cruise on Holland America.

Pros: Entertainment, disco

Cons: Tenders, buffet food selection, dining oom service, mattress

Recommends Star Princess? No.