Star Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Pampered Like a Princess on Princess!

Sail Date: December 01, 2006

We will keep on sailing with Princess as long as Princess continues to pamper us like royalty! There is so much to do on the Star from pool games and dancing lessons to art auctions and bingo. My family and I had a truly enjoyable time notwithstanding the weather. At a moment's notice a deck party was transferred indoors and the entertainment staff was upbeat and festive and noone had time to miss the outdoors. As terrific as the staff and the entertainers were (fabulous comedians/singers and Vegas style shows) the highlight of each day on the Star was dinner. Dining with Princess is really an experience! We've lived all over the world so it's not easy to be pleasantly surprised night after night, but these dinners did just that. The food was excellent, varied, and beautifully presented. Wow! Everything is done for you and all you have to do is enjoy the company of family and new friends. We tried Anytime Dining and met different people every night to compare travel notes and enjoy a culinary adventure. I especially enjoy being able to "rewrite" the menu to suit my taste, often ordering two entrees, one instead of a soup or salad, and the other as my main course. Most five star restaurants on land with a fixed menu selection wouldn't accomodate my request for changes, nor would they spoil me with extra desserts. Dining with Princess is an experience!

Pros: Dining: food, selection & service

Cons: I'd recommend the use of shower doors over curtains!

Recommends Star Princess? Yes!