Star Princess Cruise Review

We began our cruise with a long wait in line for embarkation. Upon arrival onboard, we were directed to our lovely spacious room. Our cabin steward was wonderful. He was attentive to all of our needs. The ship was beautiful and very clean. We never felt crowded. We immediately bought the "soda stickers," the only shipboard bargain. The food in the horizon court buffet (personal choice) was mostly Asian cuisine, with only a few fresh cooked vegetables. If you like Asian food, then you will enjoy the meals. The salad bar was avaiable daily. Breakfast was the best meal of the day. I was greatly disappointed in the food and food service was very slow. Tea and coffee were awful. The Amalfi dining room was very elegant and the service was the best. My children enjoyed the children's programs very much. Parents were welcomed at any time so I visited frequently. The activities were well planned and organized. I wanted to join in on their fun! I highly recommend the Kids Programs. The onbaord shows were okay. The comedians were terrible (offensive) and the Broadway-style show was boring. The juggler/magician was great. The casino slots were tight. Don't waste your time on the slots. The dealers were very nice and offered lessons at slow times. The Purser's Office personnel were slow and rude. They were rude to me on seperate occassions. It took me 15 minutes to settle my account. After my account was paid in full the night before disembarking, I was charged additional charges for no reason. ($11.90 for an ice cream cone). I had a horrible time clearing my account. I was so upset I left in tears. My children are begging to go on another Princess cruise but we most likely will not cruise with Princess again. It is too expensive for the lack of quality and service.