Star Princess Cruise Review

Star Princess

Ship: Star Princess

Review Summary

Embarkation was a breeze. The express check-in line was so long that we went in the regular line and were on board in 5 minutes. The luggage was delivered right away. The food was great, but was assigned personal choice dining and was not nuts about it. Tequilas was a waste of time, but Sabatinis was great. On the formal nights, it seemed to me that only half of the passengers dressed up, while the Grand formal night was much dressier.The cabins were great, the Spa services were fine and the beauty salon terrific. We really did enjoy the entertainment, The talent show was hilarious, along with pub night. It just didn't seem to compare with the Grand. Excursions were fine, shopping is shopping. Our cabin steward, Jenny, was absolutely fabulous, and we left her a bonus tip. We didn't ask for any extras, but she was always leaving us something.I don't think I would go on the Star again. We have done three cruises with Princess. Time to try RC or Celebrity.