Star Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Loved the cruise. Room cabins were generous, staff was second to none, plenty of on board activities and some awesome shows.

Pros: Ship was beautiful

Cons: No child care for children under two

Recommends Star Princess? Yes!

I brought my 13 and 2 1/2 year old sons. My 13 year old son had a blast however I thought there should have been more poolside activities for children. There was no child care for my 2 1/2 year old which was very disappointing. Even if there was limited care, in cabin child care, or 1-2 hours a day in the kid zone would have been sufficient but there was nothing and that was very disappointing.
Very clean
The entertainment was great. We especially enjoyed the comedians; they were hilarious!