Great Cruise

Star Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Star Princess
Loved the cruise. Room cabins were generous, staff was second to none, plenty of on board activities and some awesome shows.

The entertainment was great. We especially enjoyed the comedians; they were hilarious!

I brought my 13 and 2 1/2 year old sons. My 13 year old son had a blast however I thought there should have been more poolside activities for children. There was no child care for my 2 1/2 year old which was very disappointing. Even if there was limited care, in cabin child care, or 1-2 hours a day in the kid zone would have been sufficient but there was nothing and that was very disappointing.

Very clean

Pros: Ship was beautiful

Cons: No child care for children under two

Recommends Star Princess? Yes!