Absolutely Fabulous!

Star Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 17, 2007
Ship: Star Princess
I was amazed at how clean the ship was for such a large number of people. I never saw a piece of trash or an empty glass any where. The pools were always clean also.

I can't stop raving about the quality of the food on my cruise!

There wasn't a time that we left our stateroom and it wasn't cleaned when we got back. The ship staff was always smiling and we never passed a staff member that didn't smile and say hello. They were always willing to tell us where something on the ship was when we were lost - which was most of the time!

We went on the Bamboo Beach excursion. The staff there were so friendly and attentive - we had a ball - and would highly recommend this excursion to friends.
We went on the 2-man aquaboat -snorkelling excursion here. Our guide was named Dennis and he was fabulous. Very funny and really made this excursion a wonderful experience for me as I had never been snorkeling before. Again, I would highly recommend this to friends.
We went to the state park here and went swimming with the dolphins. Another must for anyone! The park was extremely beautiful and well kept. The staff were very friendly and professional.

Pros: The friendly crew

Cons: Having to leave!

Recommends Star Princess? Yes!