A Fabulous Week!

Star Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage
Helpful Vote: 1

Star Princess

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage (Seattle Roundtrip)

Sail Date: August 31, 2008

Ship: Star Princess

Review Summary

The ship was gorgeous...much more than I ever expected. My last cruise was in 1979 - went to the Caribbean. All I can say is "time have changed." The ship was beautifully appointed and very well maintained. The mosaic tile work was incredible. Just everything!!!!

Ship Experiences

I've never seen so much food in my life! Wow! And beautiflly prepared and presented. We ate at the early seating in the Amalfi - beautiful!

I was stunned at the quality of the talent and the productions! I come from many years in the television (variety tv and talk shows - I was a Casting Director) - the quality of the talent, the costumes and the productions, in general, were fabulous!

What can I say about the staff - you pick the "most attractive, nicest people from all over the world" - what could be better. They went out of their way to make everyone comfortable. Amazing!!! We loved our waiters in the Amalfi - Alex and Christina - the absolute best! And our room steward, Darwin was also amazing! Thanks so much for making outstay perfect!

The layout was easy to follow - the decor was beautiful - great little map made it easy to get around.

The room was very comfortable - again, maintained beautifully!

Ports Of Call

Skagway, Alaska

Went to the mushers camp - what a trip! So much fun!

Ketchikan, Alaska

Saw the totem poles - very interesting!

Juneau, Alaska

Went on a helicopter ride to the glacier and stepped out of the ice. Unbelieveable and magical!

Victoria, British Columbia

A beautiful city - went to High Tea at the Empress Hotel - a "must see."

Pros: Most of all? The crew was wonderful! Everyone! The ship was beautiful and the ports were great!

Cons: Nothing!

Recommends Star Princess? Yes!