A Fabulous Cruise

Star Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

10 Night Classic Scandinavia & Russia (Copenhagen Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 09, 2007
Ship: Star Princess
I have told so many of my friends and clients, that they have
to make this cruise "A MUST" on their future travels, and will probably put it back on my personal itinerary as well.

It was WONDERFUL>

I especially liked the open dining times rather than a strict
time with the same people night after night. Made things more
interesting.

I loved the art shows....even bought a painting on board this
time....seemed like the prices were better than on other ships, and I enjoyed that you had so many of the artists on
board that you were featuring. That made it even more special.

Everyone was very friendly, and made you feel they truely did
appreciate you being there.

Everything was such fun, was very clean and our room seemed to be very easy access to whatever we wanted.

This particular destination did not lend itself to being out on the balcony, so I would have opted for a little larger room with a window rather than taking the space for balcony..
When we did the Meditterean with you, that was a different
matter.....we were on the Balcony all the time before and
during/after docking....was fun to watch. This cruise the
weather was a bit nippy because of the location.
Most of the cities, I just wandered around, or if I had previously discovered if they have a Hop On/Hop Off sightseeing bus than I would Certainly do that.
We hired a private cab, and he drove us to the old, old church, and it was Sunday, so such a treat to be there during a service. One of the most incredible structures I have ever seen in all of Europe. the personal guided tour allowed us to go farther, and faster than the other tours, and saw more.
Each place was unique and beautiful, and I was just so taken by it all.
Beautiful country, and very peaceful, after what seemed to be fast paced over the past few days. It was great. I have a lot of friends from Norway decent (including ex=husband) so that made it more interesting as well.
WOW.....beyond my dreams.....it was so interesting to see how the "Haves" and "Have nots" was so previlent then and seems to still be. The art and the buildings was incredible.
Don't Miss: Peterhoff and Hermitage a MUST see ..... for sure.
Oh, what a charming town, village, city, or whatever you want to call it. It made you feel like you really stepped back into time. Loved it.

Pros: The opportunity to visit so many places I have dreamt of for so many years......

Cons: It wasn't long enough.

Recommends Star Princess? Yes!