Poorly made travel arrangements

Star Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 31, 2007
This ship was beautiful. The stateroom was very nice and the ship's staff was very accomodating. The food was not very good. I had the cruiseline arrange my entire trip including the travel arrangements. I was very unhappy with how my travel was handled before and after the cruise. I'm not sure that I would ever cruise with Princess again. I wasn't very impressed...

The children's program on the Star Princess was excellent. My children wanted to spend all of their time there.

Had a blast climbing the Dunn's River Falls.
Beautiful from what I could see, but the excursion that I chose didn't allow time to actually vist the island of Cozumel. We had to catch a ferry & went to the mainland to visit the ruins.
Don't Miss: Tulum
Beautiful! The pirate encounter was great!
Probably would have been nicer if the weather had been better. Again, the food was terrible. The food was provided by the cruiseline. Some of it was actually even kind of gross.

Pros: the ports of call were wonderful and the excursions were a lot of fun, though pricey compared to other cruises that I've been on.

Cons: The food wasn't very good. The travel arrangements made by the cruiseline were terrible.

Recommends Star Princess? Yes!