A Slice of Heaven

Star Princess Cruise Review to Alaska

Sail Date: July 01, 2006
Ship: Star Princess
Albeit my initial impression was based on the enormous availability of activities, entertainment, and variety of "good eats", what ultimately left me most impressed was the attitude of the ship members which was in turn, absorbed and mimicked by guests. To be surrounded by genuine happiness, concern, and fun 24/7, I didn't ever want to leave!

Typically viewed as a finicky eater, I couldnt find a sigle flaw with regards to the culinary offerings!

As one who requires constant amusement and entertainment, how refreshing it was to have the constant available of highly desirable activities 24/7.

Though I traveled without kids, I can state as an observer, the kids had a ball and in turn, the parents were thrilled.

These people know what it means to "entertain guests".

A floating paradise and logistical dream!

Clean and comfortable, I loved the wide availibility of rooms with blaconies.

Pros: Our Days at Sea, perusing the glaciers

Cons: Departing the ship

Recommends Star Princess? Yes!