Star Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The cruise way great

Sail Date: December 01, 2006

The ship was beautiful. I could have ask for anything more.

Pros: The ocean view

Cons: The food

Recommends Star Princess? Yes!

The food wasnt what I expected so I was disappointed. I thought the diningroom food would be to die for. Out of seven nights only one night was really good. And the buffet was terrible. Since it was my first cruise I did ask around and that was the common theme about the food. Especially for those who have cruise with othe cruise lines.
I loved my ocean view state room, the balcony was great I slept every night with sliding glass door open. By far the best sleep I have every had. Thank you!
Wow! I just wish service was like that every where.