Bad cruise !

Star Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2006
Ship: Star Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
I have sailed many different Cruise Lines and this was a huge dissapointment !
My worst cruise experience and I will never sail Princess again.

I am not a picky eater but this food was not only bad it was cold most of the time
Dining staff was rude ! Personal chioce I had a 2 hour wait. The horizon court was small and crowded and the food was always undesirable. I could not believe that every time I went to eat salad it was rusty and brown !!!!!

The shows were a joke.

rude...rude..rude ! You always felt like you were bothering them.

The ship was very Big...But only loaded with cabins. Not enough public areas.
The elevators were terrible.... very very very slow and always packed. Nothing was pretty about this ship very drab.

We had a mini suite. It was spacious but the balcony had no privacy at all as it sticks out from all the rest. I had to ask for the stewart to remove the dirty coffee cups from the balcony table more than once !

Pros: getting off

Cons: service

Recommends Star Princess? No.