Star Pride Cruise Review to Europe

It just don't get no better.

Sail Date: October 07, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Room Type: Suite

Cabin: 217

Some years back, my wife and I went on a Mexican cruise with one of the "big" cruise lines. Although we saw some nice things, my overall perception was, cruising is not for me. The ship was too crowded, noisy, and there seemed to be lines for everything. When Denise suggested this WindStar cruise, to tell you the truth, I was not all that excited.

Well, upon boarding the Star Pride in Rome my perceptions started to change! This was not a ship with thousands of passengers. It was a luxury yacht with only about 170 of us on board. From moment one, we were treated as real guests, not just ticket holders. This staff cannot be complimented enough on how they treated us. The ship was absolutely beautiful. Our cabin was to die for. The food and service at mealtime was top notch. Allen, the restaurant manager was the greatest and paid special attention to each guest to make sure we received nothing but the best of food and service.

Our ports of call were well thought out and there were lots of choices for tours or if you wished to explore on your own, nightly presentations were made to point out the history and points of interest in each port.

To sum it all up, there is nothing negative I cay say about WindStar, the Star Pride, the accommodations, or staff. You all have changed this old mans mind about cruising! Id go again in a second. But only with WindStar!

This was absolutely beautiful with tons of room
1st class