Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

All about the ports

Sail Date: November 28, 2015

Room Type: Suite

I had a great time on this cruise. The ports were the highlight for me. Venice (Beautiful) ... Athens (Historic and inspiring) ... Israel (Breathtaking, educational and moving) ... Oman (Pleasant surprise) ... Dubai (Quickly becoming my favorite Asian destination).

I won't go into details about each port because I don't have that much time but they were each wonderful. The ship was cool. It's an older but updated ship. Where they really failed was in the lack of activities. Some days were plain boring so it paid to have good reading materials. I finished a few books. Otherwise wonderful trip.

Great cabin. Plenty of space to relax. My cabin steward was awesome. Big shout out to Joseph!

They have some of the best staff in the world... Joseph (my cabin steward), GeDe (King & I my time dining waiter), Remzy & Enga (Windjammer wait staff), and Rosa, Joyal and Joslyn (Park Cafe wait staff) ... They ARE the best!!!!