Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Nightmare of the Seas

Sail Date: November 14, 2015

the room was freezing and when I asked literally 5 different times to have them look at it a loud noise started to come from the unit and they wouldn't find me another room. Well, I thought I had no choice but the noise was so loud I couldn't sleep. I had to go down and scream at them at then finally a room opened up. I would not recommend royal carribean for anyone planning a cruise. I met another passenger and they had a similar experience but they didn't know that if you scream and yell that's how you get these people's attention. I hate that I had to go there but I was left with no choice. My new friend just put up with it for 7 days! How terrible for a company to knowingly sell rooms that are troubled and then offer no alternative. NEVER go on this ship. There were animal sounds coming from the walls, I called it in and 5 min later there someone trying to take care of it, but DAMN why was it there to begin with????