Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Greece Cruise. Just okay.

Sail Date: October 31, 2015

Splendour of the seas is an older ship. It is not as updated as the newer ships out there. The shows also were not the best and especially the ones in the main lobby. There is no seating and they are only 5-10 min long. The ship could have had more activities going on during your time on the ship. Most of the activities were from the Casino or shops. Good was great and the staff was great on the ship

Also Royal Caribbean did not notify us until we got on the ship that the port of Athens was on strike so we were not going to that island. Had I known that in advance k would have tried to change my sailing date. That was one of the main places my wife and I wanted to visit.

Boring at times