Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

I loved the cruise!

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

I would certainly do another cruise and I would certainly book another with Royal Caribbean. The service\, the ship\, the passengers\, and the destinations were excellent.

Pros: the destinations/tours

Cons: slow and costly wifi

Recommends Splendour of the Seas? Yes!

The ship was clean and well maintained. The public areas were well decorated and comfortable. I liked the fact that the ship did not seem huge.
The dining experience was very good. We enjoyed the \"my time dining\" option because we could eat in the restaurant when we wanted to and enjoyed the company of different people each night. The food was delicious in every venue. I expected there would be some location that would be open nearly 24 hours and was disappointed in that.
The stateroom was small but I expected that. The window was a huge plus and the attendant made sure the room was always clean. The agent advised me well in room selection. Our room was mid-ship so we had little engine noise and little motion issues.
The staff was terrific. We were always acknowledged by any staff we encountered and servers at meals were pleasantly conversant. The airline had lost my luggage and guest services worked hard in getting it sent to the ship. If they had not helped\, I know I would not have gotten it until after the cruise.
Entertainment and tours were wonderful. The performers in the theatres exceptional and the music in the main salon was always a pleasure. The guests enjoyed the genre of music and the dancing was fun. MY husband enjoyed the casino.