An amazing experience

Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: November 01, 2012
Being the first time I have ever been on a cruise, I didn't know what to expect. From the moment we were greeted by the staff when we gave them our luggage to the last day of the cruise, we were impressed with everything. Our luggage was delivered to our room, the staff could not have been more wonderful and went out of their way to do anything to make us comfortable.

The food was absolutely delicious and I felt it was a very good value for your money.

I thought everything was well timed, entertaining and delightful.

We only used the day care for one hour, but the area was clean with age appropriate toys and we again, were very impressed.

We had our 2 year old grandson with us which we put in my stateroom so he could nap. I hung out in the room across the hall, frequently checking outside the door to make sure he was still sleeping. Evidently he had woken up and was calling for me, which I didn't know. Our wonderful stateroom attendant knocked on the door, but I was out on the balcony and didn't hear him. He entered the room to let me know our little guy was calling for me. He was so wonderful to be aware of our grandson's presence. We loved him and the service he provided.

The ship was spotless and very comfortable.

The stateroom was roomy, the bathroom clean and very comfortable.

Pros: The staff

Cons: There was nothing not to like

Recommends Splendour of the Seas? Yes!