Neutral - doubtful to do it again.
Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Sail Date: September 25, 2010
Cabin Type: Inside
Traveled As: Family (older children)
Reviewed: 6 years ago
Review Summary1. Disappointed in lack of dancing for younger ages (25-55) - not everyone wants to dance to 50's music.
2. Windjammer cafe food was horrid! No taste, soup was even bland. Food was cooled.
3. drinks grossly overpriced. $13.00 for a glass of icky wine is outragous.
4. Room service menu was limited - fast delivery, yet no variety on menu.
5. My porter was outstanding!!! PRofessinal, freindly, always on top of the room.
6. My assistant waiter was excellend. (table 90 l;ate night seating)
7. My waiter main waiter was rude, unfriednly and wagged his finger a lot!
8. Would like to see more interactive items from 1500-1700. Paper folding at the age of 40 is uninterstting.
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
Ports of Call
Don't Miss: Olympian area.
Don't Miss: Delos!
Pros: My stateroom porter
Cons: Food service