Disappointing

Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

7 Night Greek Isles & Croatia (Venice Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 04, 2008
Ship: Splendour of the Seas
This was my first cruise on Royal Carib - would not consider another cruise even though after speaking with staff I was offered a 30% discount on a future cruise. Staff was untrained, meals were unimpressive - no presentation, boat was very old and showed the age, they didn't try to hide the fact with fresh flowers etc. that may have taken away from the age. I was told I should have expected this on a 14 year old ship plus this ship was used to train their staff - diappointing for me since I still paid full price for the cruise.
Enjoyed the tour and tour guide very much
Enjoyed the tour and tour guide very much
Enjoyed the tour and guide.
Do not miss this - outstanding island.
Don't Miss: YES

Pros: Larger rooms than other cruise ships

Cons: Boat was very old - untrained staff-meals unimpressive

Recommends Splendour of the Seas? No.