Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Disappointing

Sail Date: October 04, 2008

This was my first cruise on Royal Carib - would not consider another cruise even though after speaking with staff I was offered a 30% discount on a future cruise. Staff was untrained, meals were unimpressive - no presentation, boat was very old and showed the age, they didn't try to hide the fact with fresh flowers etc. that may have taken away from the age. I was told I should have expected this on a 14 year old ship plus this ship was used to train their staff - diappointing for me since I still paid full price for the cruise.

Pros: Larger rooms than other cruise ships

Cons: Boat was very old - untrained staff-meals unimpressive

Recommends Splendour of the Seas? No.

Katakolon (Olympia), Greece
Mykonos, Greece
Enjoyed the tour and tour guide very much
Piraeus (Athens), Greece
Enjoyed the tour and tour guide very much
Split, Croatia
Do not miss this - outstanding island.
Don't Miss: YES
Corfu, Greece
Enjoyed the tour and guide.