Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our Cruise Vacation

Sail Date: March 17, 2007

We were "first timers". Our first cruise was on Royal Caribbeans' Splendor of the Seas. Not the largest ship on the sea but certainly not short on service and customer satisfaction. Of course, the food was delicious and plentiful anytime of the day or night. We went during Spring Break so the ship was 50/50 young people and old, and everyone had a good time. The young people were having a good time wihout being a bother. I was impressed with their evening attire. The young ladies today seem to like to get all dressed up for supper and the evening activities. There were activities for everyone, pool and sunbathing for those young folks and workout gym for the athletic types. The rock wall for the adventurious and casino for the risk takers. Shows for the folks that like to sit and be entertained and did I mention the food. I think we were really the most impressed with the service. The waite staff gets our stamp of approval. They were all very top notch and professional. We're glad we went and are already planning a return trip.

Pros: The entire experience was an amazing adventure.

Cons: the high winds

Recommends Splendour of the Seas? Yes!

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Personally I enjoyed Costa Maya over Cozemel because it seemed more native.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Personally I enjoyed Costa Maya over Cozemel because it seemed more native.