First timer now hooked!!

Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 26, 2007
Ship: Splendour of the Seas
I loved the fact that on a ship you didn't have to leave for anything. There was entertainment, food galour, and service beyond expectations!! We celebrated my mom's retirement in style!
The Chacchoben ruins were awesome. I recommend Manuel for the tour. He was very, very well educated on the whole Mayan civilization.
I prefer to find hole in the wall restaurants. I thought the ones the ship recommended were a little over priced. Our excursion was cancelled and turned out to be a good thing.
Don't Miss: The frog leg shots at senor frogs!
Don't Miss: The frog leg shots at senor frogs!

Pros: All the options for activities aboard.

Cons: We had one rocky day that made me a little sea sick.

Recommends Splendour of the Seas? Yes!