Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Best Family Cruise

Sail Date: July 02, 2006

This was my first family cruise with my mother, my wife and my daughter. We went to the 7 nights Greek Isles & Turkey. I thought the ship was very nice. It was comfortable and easy to get around. There were plenty of things to do on the ship that there was no time to be bored. The vacation itself was wonderful. My family enjoyed it throughly and I would definitely cruise again with RCL.

Pros: Having plenty of activities to chose from

Cons: Not having enough time in the ports :(

Piraeus (Athens), Greece

Don't Miss: The Acropolis!
Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey
The waste of time would have to be after our tour, the guide took us to a rug store when we could have had done valuable shopping time else where. The rug store wanted to make us buy rugs/carpets that were too much. Definitely shop at Beril Jewelry.
Don't Miss: Highlights of Ephesus
Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey
Don't Miss: Highlights of Ephesus
Corfu, Greece
Shopping at Artpel is highly recommended if you love fur and want a good price. Pashimnas were also at a good price too.
Don't Miss: Achillion Palace
Iraklion (Heraklion), Crete
The Lassithu Plateau tour was a bit of a waste of time. There was no where to really shop either.
Piraeus (Athens), Greece

Don't Miss: The Acropolis!
Corfu, Greece