Most Horrible Cruising Experience Ever!

Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to South America

Sail Date: December 01, 2009
Ship: Splendour of the Seas
Since there is no other place to rate the overall experience, especially the cruise line, I will do it here. It has taken me 3 months to cool down enough to write this with no profanity. Due to snow in DC, I was never able to reach my destination port. Despite having insurance, I was out the entire amount of the cruise. Royal Carribean got their money, but were unwilling to give me credit toward a future cruise. I will NEVER book with them again.

Pros: Nothing

Cons: The customer service of the cruise line.

Recommends Splendour of the Seas? No.