Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review

An Incredible 11 Day Cruise in Paradise

My wife and I celebrated our 25th Anniversary on this true "Splendour of the Seas" Royal Carribean Cruise. We were treated like royalty from the well planned meals, exquisite shows, deck side service, dancing and terrific excursions. The food was sensational from The King & I`s (dining room) lobster tails & filet mignon to the Winjammer Cafe`s buffet. The desserts were to kill for. The shows were of Broadway quality including the Platters. My wife and I snorkeled in incredibly beautiful Grand Cayman and near a sunken WWII merchant ship off Aruba (60 ft deep). We also took a fabulous 4 hour horse back riding excursion in Jamaica that had a once in a life time race through the ocean bareback. The service was sensational from the bartenders, cabin staff, dinner staff and cruise director. The March 20 - 31 cruise was beautiful, sun filled and the water was calm. The average age was mid-40s, mostly anniversary and honeymoon couples due to the 11 day time frame....It was great for those wanting to get away from their kids....Our favorite places on the trip were Grand Cayman and Aruba..The only negative was that it did not last longer.