Disappointment

Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 09, 2007
Ship: Splendour of the Seas
I was very disappointed in the food in the King and I Restaurant. The food was usually cold and the meat/chicken was dry. We only had one good meal there. We purchased the wine package and it was almost impossible to get the wine. We were told that we could have it delivered to our room or in the cafe but in fact we could not have it delivered to our rooms and it took at least 30 - 45 minutes to get a bottle in the reataurant. The last night we waited over an hour for our meal and finally went to the Windjammer to eat. We had the late seating so by then the Windjamer was closed. I've never eaten so many burgers and hotdogs in my life1 There wasn't much variety in the night clubs either. We did however have a good time but I would not sail on this ship again.

The Main Dinning Room food was not good.

Loved the Salsa Lessons!

The witers and staff members were Great!

The ship was clean.

Stateroom was clean
Again, get away from the tourest traps! We found a beach by a lighthouse that was beautiful.
You just have to get away from the main shopping area to experience the real Cozumel.

Pros: The Shows

Cons: The food inThe King and I Restaurant!.

Recommends Splendour of the Seas? No.