Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Disappointment

Sail Date: April 09, 2007

I was very disappointed in the food in the King and I Restaurant. The food was usually cold and the meat/chicken was dry. We only had one good meal there. We purchased the wine package and it was almost impossible to get the wine. We were told that we could have it delivered to our room or in the cafe but in fact we could not have it delivered to our rooms and it took at least 30 - 45 minutes to get a bottle in the reataurant. The last night we waited over an hour for our meal and finally went to the Windjammer to eat. We had the late seating so by then the Windjamer was closed. I've never eaten so many burgers and hotdogs in my life1 There wasn't much variety in the night clubs either. We did however have a good time but I would not sail on this ship again.

Pros: The Shows

Cons: The food inThe King and I Restaurant!.

Recommends Splendour of the Seas? No.

The ship was clean.
The Main Dinning Room food was not good.
Stateroom was clean
Loved the Salsa Lessons!
The witers and staff members were Great!
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Again, get away from the tourest traps! We found a beach by a lighthouse that was beautiful.
You just have to get away from the main shopping area to experience the real Cozumel.