Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

A great cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

I really loved my cruise. The staff was great! The shows were great! I really loved it except at the end when I received my charges I had been charged twice for my sons soft drink card. I tried 3 times to clear it up but we were traveling with a large group and I didnt want to make anyone wait. I ended up paying even when it was pretty clear one person only needs to buy one card since it lasts all week. I felt like it was an easy way for them to get a little more money out of me because it should not have been that hard to clear up!

Pros: I liked nearly everything!

Cons: I was'nt real excited about the windjammer cafe.

Recommends Splendour of the Seas? Yes!

Maybe I would have a beef with the bar staff since they are the ones who ignored my soft drink card duplicate.