Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

7 day driver

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

everything was so clean and everyone was extremely friendly! The best part of our 14 day honeymoon was when we arrived on the ship. We still talk about it!! This was our only cruise ever and can't wait to go back on one. My dream is to take my family of 2 boys and a husband on the Disney Cruise Line, soon to set sail in the Mediterranean. I had an internship at Disney World in 2001 and am anxious to return to the magic through their cruise line. With a house full of boys.......I'm ready!

Pros: did not have to worry about driving anywhere after an adult beverage

Cons: nothing

Recommends Splendour of the Seas? Yes!

Sooooo clean. Classy.
the person who cleans our room made animals out of hand towels everyday and put my husbands sunglasses on them. great memory.
unbelievably nice .......from the bartender to the ice carver who made stuff out of huge blocks of ice.
Best meals I've ever had on a vacation. (besides french pastries in france) fast and great quality. There was an outstanding buffet on one of the last nights on the ship where the chefs had made displays out of food. They amazingly shaped vegetables into flowers, had a leaning tower of pisa made out of cake and more. One night at dinner our server brought us a cake and sang "happy honeymoon" to the tune of "happy birthday". How Sweet!!!
liked the trivia and piano playing. comedy night was neat. There was an interesting game show thing that was funny to watch.