A Different Type of Vacation

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 29, 2008
This was the first cruise for my 11 year old son and myself. I was very please with the amount of activities that were available. The ship was very well maintained and the staff was always exceptionally kind. Even my child enjoyed the formal dining experience during the dinners. We were diverted from the private island during the second day due to bad weather and the cruise ship was right on top of amending the day activities so that there was something interesting for all who were required to remain on the ship.
The excersion to Paradise Island was the best part. Should have been longer and more detailed.

Pros: Enclosed area where you could not get lost. All elevators had floors identified.

Cons: DJ music in the club did not cater to all generations.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!