Great Getaway

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 08, 2008
I was scared after reading the reviews but I had a wonderful time. I took my boyfriend for his birthday and we did enjoy. The staff is extremely friendly. Radish and Florence were great each night in the dining room. Yolanda from the spa is very professional and knows her job well. When you need a drink, look for Mr Berry Valentine. I have no complaints about any staff on this ship. My money was well spent on choosing this getaway.
Even though we were unable to visit CoCoCay when I was on Sovereign, visited there when I cruised on Majesty and it was beautiful. I was so disappointed when we were told that we wouldn't be going to Cococay but it was for a good reason since the weather was not that great.
Had alot of fun. Enjoyed the sun. Taking the ferry to Atlantis was really good. Try lunch at Murray's.

Pros: Food

Cons: too short

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!