"It could have been better"

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 24, 2007
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
The ship was not too bad. They said they'd refurbished most of it - however there could have been more done. They were varnishing the arm rails the last night on the ship so we were unable to use the stairs in the middle or sit in the chairs around the store area.
people in the straw market here pretty much attack you so beware.. attack as in wanting you to buy their things
I LOVE this place and will spend the entire day here some day when (if) I go back!

Pros: getting away

Cons: the staff not being nice to each other

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? No.