First-time cruisin'

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 01, 2007
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
My overall impression of the ship was a magnificent vessell! Towering 14 decks tall with courteous and professional staff to make this a trip we'll never forget! I travelled with my husband, 2 children ages 11 and 15, and a neighbor with her child, 10-y-o. I hardly saw the kids with so much to do! This, is by far, the best vacation we've ever had. What made this vacation most memorable were the staff - over 57 nations were represented, and each and everyone we encountered was personable, friendly, and professional. I can't wait to book our next cruise - and hopefully will see our favorite staff!

Pros: The staff made this cruise one to remember!

Cons: I gained 4 pounds!

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!