A wonderful, clean ship

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 11, 2007
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
This is our second cruise and the other one was with Royal Carribean also but about 15 years ago. It was on the Emerald Seas I think. This Soverign of the Seas was larger and had more to offer in the way of entertainment. I loved the card system to pay rather than cash on the ship. We were celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary and we took our two sons and daughter-in-laws with us - this being their first cruise. They were very much impressed and really enjoyed all the night life available. The shows were very good. Our embardment and departure all went very smoothly and fast. That impressed me as I recall standing in line before. Of course, we pre registered on-line and I'm sure that helped the situation for us and a lot of other people.
Much improved over our last cruise. Our sons spent the whole day there and we were there about 4 hours. The shuttle running every 20-30 minutes was nice as previously we were on the island all day.

Pros: The card payment system

Cons: The midnight buffet was not as well organizet as it was on a previous cruise.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!