An enjoyable cruise and vacation.

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 23, 2007
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
IF you had a limited amount of time for a vacation, the short trip out of Port of Canaveral on Sovereign of Seas was great. We liked everything about it and would do it all over again.
We had early dinner seating which cut into our time in Nassau. It was the formal night and we didn't want to miss it. I would recommend later dining hour on a short cruise so you have optimum time in port.

Pros: I liked the actual ship. The ability to walk and entire ship length for excercise, I thought the staff of the ship was great, helpful and very nice. I thought the ship was very beautiful, and our room quite nice. I liked the cruise director and his enthusiasm.

Cons: I thought the food was very good, but I was a little disappointed about the desserts at lunch and during the afternoon. I thought there was a dessert time in the afternoon. No biggy.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!