A great cruise

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 05, 2007
The ship was clean. The activities were plenty and very entertaining. You could do a lot or do a little. The food in the dining room was wonderful and plentifull.
The food in the windjammer was OK The deli section was not what I would call a deli. But overall I have done this cruise before and I would do it over again.
Been here many times. I find it boring because I have been here many times.
Don't Miss: Atlantis
Been here many times. I find it boring because I have been here many times.
Don't Miss: Atlantis
The food was overcooked cold and the cakes were stale. But the Island was beautiful and relaxing.

Pros: The amount of activities and the Piano Bars

Cons: Too many activiities scheduled at the same time.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!