Feeling safe

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 09, 2006
I sometimes wonder how Royal Carribean could receive a bad name. When a crew member was injured it took them no time to turn around and head vack to port. I sometimes wonder if some of the passengers should not be given a bad name not Royal Caribbean. I feld very safe when I observed the care they gave the crew member and then went on to give us such a nice vacation. They changed our itenerary a bit but it was still going to give us the same time onboard the ship.
Don[t miss The Frog and shopping I fond several new things that I had not been able to find before.
Don't Miss: The Frog or I guess it is called Senor Frog
Don't Miss: The Frog or I guess it is called Senor Frog

Pros: The promptness of the ships crew when a crew member was injured

Cons: Having to ask more then once for coffee with dinner