A GREAT WEEKEND

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 01, 2006
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
We just got back from a great weekend on the Soverign of the Seas.I have read many reviews about this ship,all I have too say is that all the bad reviews about this ship are not true. This Ship was the oldest in their fleet , but you would never know it.They recently did a refurbish and they did a great job.I saw no wear and tear anywear.The staff could'nt have been more polite than if you were on their grandest ship,they always went out of there way for every guest.Rooms are small,but you only sleep and change your clothes.We adjusted very fast. The bathrooms had a small odor but I knew that from the reviews so I brought a deodorizer and that did the trick,{ONE DOLLAR SAVED THE DAY}.

Pros: THE SERVICE

Cons: TOILETS IN ROOM