A Woderful Cruise

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 12, 2006
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
The ship itself is beautiful and the crew was very friendly. THe food was good but I was not as impressed as I was the last time I sailed with them. The staterooms was too hot even with the air turned on low. I was not impressed with the activities, at night they need to be for people of all ages and not just geared for the younger crowds. I would still recommend this ship to any one that asked.
Have been there twice so I would rather stay on the ship and look at the scenery
Don't Miss: Atlantis
Don't Miss: Atlantis
The beach and snorkeling
Don't Miss: The beach
The beach and snorkeling
Don't Miss: The beach

Pros: The friendliness of the crew.

Cons: The staerooms was too hot and the activities need to be for people of all ages.