Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review

Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
We were first time cruisers, so chose the four day cruise. After a slow start (this isn't Disneyworld!), I settled in and really enjoyed the cruise. My seventeen-year-old said it was her best vacation. Highlights included the evening meal when we ate together and shared a table with another family with adolescent daughters.The food and the service was wonderful. I really enjoyed seeing all the passengers dressed up on formal night. My daughter even enjoyed dressing for dinner.The cabins were small, but we were in them so little. I also liked the Diet Smart menu because you could eat yourself into oblivion if you didn't watch it. For me, the midnight buffets were look but don't touch!The RCI employees were knowledgeable, courteous and well organized. A very positive first experience, so much so that we are looking into a cruise this summer.