Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review

Helpful Vote: 1

Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
This was our 3rd time in 10 months on Sovereign. It is an excellent ship! The crew is fantastic. If you read about somebody not having a good time, they could probably never be pleased. I saw people like that on the ship. I wanted to smack them upside the head. Whining about this and that. All I can say is that they will bend over backwards for you and if you are not satisfied, I think the problem lies within the person, not the staff. I got there early (around 12:30), that helped out tremendously. Entertainment was great! I just can't say enough good things. I'd go again tomorrow if I could!