ok but not impressive

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 01, 2008
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
This is my second time on this cruise. I cruised 6 years before. I feel like it was two different trips. My first time the crew appeared friendly, most crew members at that time were from eastern european block countries and south pacific like the phillippines. They were more than friendly and went out of their way to make sure that all guest had a great time. Currently the crew appears to be from carribean islands like ST. Vincent. I did not feel welcome and most were rude and nonchalant about every thing. Our waiter seemed to care less about his job and did not smile.
That to me means everything when it comes to a cruise is to be pampered. That is why we tip to insure this. The waiter would mess up our orders and fail to correct them. I would have to ask 2 or 3 times for an ice tea and see a disgusted look on his face for me asking him. But that set aside the cruise is worth the money. There was a strong sewer smell on deck 11 by the pool right next to the fountain drinks. It was present every day and would literally put your neck into spasm walking by

Pros: coco cay

Cons: bahamas

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!