I will not choose this cruise ship again

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 14, 2007
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
I was looking forward to having a marvelous time with my family and friends on this vacation. Unfortuantely, we as a group had a wonderful time, but it was not because of the ship itself. Our room service was terrible. Our housekeeper did not clean the room or bathroom appropriately. I had to throw away my pajamas because they got wet while being on the bathroom floor and they mildew in a day. My roommate also had to throw away her bedroom shoes the same day. I was not pleased because they were my favorite sleepwear. There were several employees with major nasty attitudes, which did not make the trip better. I have been with Carnival cruise line and will stay with them. Carnvial was and is the best crusie I have yet experinced. I am considering other cruises, but not with Soverign of the Seas. My family and I are considering two cruises in 2008. Sadly to say, it will NOT be with this cruise ship. I would not suggest this cruise to anyone.

They did not have a good selection of food the choose from at dinner time.

Our tour guide was absolutely wonderful. Every place we toured is a must see.
Our tour guide was absolutely wonderful. Every place we toured is a must see.

Pros: I enjoyed the activities on the ship

Cons: I hated the floor we stayed on. It smell like sewage:( As well as the bathroom:(

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? No.