A wonderful cruise -- First time cruiser

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 09, 2008
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
Sailing on the Sovereign of the Seas with Royal Caribbean to the Bahamas was excellent. It was my first cruise, and after the experience, it definitely will not be the last. The customer service was excellent --- The food was good -- the entertainment was wonderful --- If I had one thing to complain about, it would be the bathrooms -- I did not care for the old curtains. I would have prefered a door --- Additionally the bathroom needed some upgrading --- a little too small for my taste. However, overall the experience was wonderful. I am definitely going to take another cruise. And, I would definitely use Royal Caribbean again.

Atlantis hotel
Beautiful beach

Pros: Customer Service

Cons: Bathrooms

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!