A GREAT FIRST TIME CRUISE

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 09, 2008
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
I took my Daughter on this crusie for her 21st birthday. It was a first time cruise for both of us. We both had a blast. Chris, the cruise Director made it a point to make sure everyone was doing something. He was awesome! Everyone was friendly and helpful. If you got lost, someone was there to help you find your way. The Port of Calls were BEAUTIFUL. Nassua and CocoaCay were out of this world. I was hoping the ship would break down and stay another day or two. I would difinitely recommend this cruise to anyone. I took over 300 - yes three hundred - photos! We will never forget this trip.

YUMMY!

very beautiful inside

our room was cozy. just right for two people
A MUST SEE!!!!
A MUST SEE!!!!!

Pros: THE PORT OF CALLS

Cons: NOT LONG ENOUGH!!!

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!