My First and last cruise

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 04, 2008
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
This was my first cruise and due to the conditions in the stateroom it was appalling. Water and black sludge flooded out bathroom and part of the stateroom each night. The fact that this occured at all is shocking. This will be my last cruise. Thank you for ruining my vacation.

The general staff made an effort to relieve our situation but nothing was really done until we made a scene at the pursers desk and got a ships officer involved to see the extent of the problem.

Don't Miss: Atlantis

Pros: The stops

Cons: Our room was flooded every night and it took 3 days to get us to a different room.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? No.