First cruise was awesome!
Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
Cabin Type: Oceanview
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 10 years ago
Review SummaryHere is what I noticed (read reviews beforehand):
1) Showers are not that tiny, but cabins were.
2) Staff is friendly
3) Nassau was colorful, and the people there were friendly
4) When we went, almost all the passengers were so friendly
5) Staff did a great job--three cheers for the cruise director...he needs a raise!
6) Enjoyed sit down meals immensely
7) One thing that I agree with another review on is the meat is tough...get fish, it's really good! I was a little disappointed with the Baked Alaska, my favorite dessert--someone needs to show them how to make it...but overall...YUM!
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
Pros: meeting new people, staff friendly, food good
Cons: size of cabins, meat